London, United Kingdom
We are looking for brilliant frontend developers to join our team during this period of exciting growth.
You will be working with an existing team, developing cutting-edge web-based software. You should enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment. Working on some cool, challenging projects, you will have ownership over your work.
Working as part of an experienced team, and reporting to one of our technical leads, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills as well as your business understanding.
- Source control – Git
- Chrome DevTools
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Bootstrap
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand root cause of issues
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Inquisitive with a willingness to get stuck in and learn both existing and new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Salesforce / Veeva
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Knowledge or desire to learn other frameworks and libraries
- Experience developing for pharma / life sciences / healthcare
- Experience working with designers
We know what's important. There are many reasons why working with us is a great career move. These are only a few reasons why:
- Vibrant office with a young dynamic team
- Career development
- Paid supported ongoing training
- Profit share
- Competitive salary
- Team events and away days
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to make a difference in patients lives
If you are ambitious, personable, looking to learn, have an interest in healthcare, and are ready to push and challenge yourself, then get in touch.
PULSE is committed to equality of opportunities for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or beliefs and marriage, and civil partnerships.